coming to class
a few things to know
to ensure an enjoyable experience here at our studio, here are a few guidelines to help you:
- for your own safety and consideration to other students, no late entries are permitted 10 minutes after the start of class
- all new students and students who do not have an account must register first before taking class
- wear clothing you can move in. shoes are not permitted in the studio.
- silence all cell phones and keep your voice low - be mindful of our space and those around you
- our studios are equipped with props needed for your class. you may bring your own mat or borrow one of ours.
- to have a better experience, refrain from eating at least 2 hours before practice
- sign in at the front desk and settle your account before your class begins
- inform your teacher of any physical conditions or limitations, both past and present